Search This Blog

www.Apple.com, www.Store.Apple.com




Another Indian Engagement ceremony and reception.  Personally I enjoy photographing in one's home the best, while I love being at Catering Halls, the freedom I am allowed at someone's house is just like being part of the family.

More and more I am seeing modern uses of technology, not only does everyone have cameras but electronic devises such as Ipads and Iphones make it very easy for someone in another country (in this case India) to take part in the ceremony and rituals in a major way!  

I do try to travel overseas when ever possible but at least my line of work permits me to experience
firsthand different cultures and religions.   The more I know about the people I photograph the better I can do my job and the more I will be in demand... And I do feel privileged to be trusted, with such respect comes great responsibility.