Search This Blog

www.HeadshotsPhotos.com

I am happy to say that many people still believe in the power of photography and go to a professional photographer to get their portraits done.   Of course maybe they are just taking advantage of the super discounts I am now offering as specials to announce the launch of my new site www.HeadshotsPhotos.com.  I'm glad that most of my subjects are asking for more of a portfolio rather than just the one look headshot (but we still do many of those)  but it is a no brainer to get enough photos done at one time so that you will have images for years to come...
  www.HeadshotsPhotos.com is going to be my home base for these type of sessions and for a limited time I will go to you for the same price as you you were coming to me.   Hey why not save some money, call me at 917 273 7883 today!